Please note that this item can only be shipped via UPS Ground
Pacojet® is a versatile professional kitchen appliance that creates perfectly textured mousses, ice creams, sorbets, sauces, soups, and more using its micro-puree process. It is used by many professional chefs around the world who appreciate its simplicity of use combined with the top-notch results it delivers. Pacojet saves time, reduces waste, and is very easy to clean.
Pacojet 2 PLUS is an improvement on the Pacojet 1 and 2 systems. The Pacojet 1 and 2 were tremendous successes and are still widely used throughout professional kitchens. The Pacojet 2 PLUS takes pacotizing® to a whole new level. Using the programmable automatic repeat function, recipes can be preset to pacotize® repeatedly with over-pressure. Culinary sensations are precisely produced à la minute while saving you time. Furthermore, the revolutionary new blade locking system for the “Gold-PLUS” pacotizing® blade simplifies safe handling.
Excellent results à la minute
The new, programmable automatic repeat function of the Pacojet 2 PLUS opens up a wide variety of creative avenues in pacotizing® consistent, exceptional results.
• Consistencies can be made even lighter and creamier. Pacotized® contents can be brought to the desired serving temperature à la minute – producing an exquisite, multi-faceted sensation in the mouth.
• Emulsions reach a new level of quality – homogenous and more stable. Pastes and farces can be perfectly mixed and made even smoother.
• The fresh, natural colors of the ingredients can be intensified through repeated pacotizing®.
Time savings without compromise
According to your preferences, the pacotizing® process can be repeated once or several times, either by the beaker or by individual portions – saving you valuable time.
• Refreezing between pacotizing® processes is not necessary.
• Outstanding results are produced effi ciently à la minute.
• The automatic programming function of up to 9 repeats reduces workload, saving you money. Productivity and equipment utilization are optimized.
Revolutionary blade locking system
The innovative new blade locking system ensures that the “Gold-PLUS” pacotizing® blade is securely anchored, even with repeated pacotizing®. The blade can be easily removed for cleaning.
The Pacojet Coupe Set PLUS (sold separately) allows you to process fresh, non-frozen foods with unique benefits.
Pacojet rotates the blade cutters or the whipping disk equally downwards through your fresh ingredients from the top of the beaker to the bottom, ensuring exquisite results every time.
• Cut without crushing: By processing with the extremely sharp blade cutters, the colors and structure of your ingredients are preserved between the cut edges.
• No heat transfer: Due to fast processing and intelligent construction, there is no transfer of heat. Perfect for maintaining taste, color and hygiene.
• Undiluted flavor: The top-down processing ensures that the blades work with uniform consistency even with no liquids added.
• 100% yield: Even the smallest quantities can be perfectly processed and completely removed from the beaker.
• Maximum freshness: In a processing time of only one minute, the Pacojet 2 PLUS can produce e.g. two portions of tartare, five portions of cream, etc. “à la minute”.
• Advantages of the repeat function: Time savings and perfect consistencies with the whipping disk for all Pacojet 2 PLUS processing methods.
Pacojet 2 PLUS System includes:
*The “Gold-PLUS” pacotizing® blade and the specific Pacojet 2 PLUS Coupe Set are not compatible with Pacojet 1, Pacojet Junior and Pacojet 2.
Specs and Dimensions:
19.6" height x 7.2" width x 14.2" depth
1.0 liter (1.2 quarts) beaker capacity
2000 RPM blade revolution
0.8 L / 28 fl. oz. maximum fill
-18°C (0.4°F) to -23°C (-9.4°F) ideal pacotizing temperature for frozen foods