please note that this item can only be shipped via UPS Ground
The PACOJET Junior is the newest addition to the Pacojet lineup. It is a lower cost, entry level model that focuses on the essential competency of pacotizing: i.e. micro-pureeing freshly-prepared, deep-frozen foods without thawing – with the same high quality you’ve come to expect. The world of pacotizing is now accessible in original quality to even the most price-sensitive consumer!
The Pacojet Junior:
- Introduces new chefs to the unparalleled results and cost-savings of the Pacojet cooking system.
- Opens the door to purchasing a starter model or additional machines.
- Facilitates perfect preparation, reducing workload during à la minute service in restaurants as well as the banquet and catering industry.
The Pacojet Junior streamlines your mise en place – success guaranteed.
The Pacojet Junior is also a great choice for a second Pacojet within your setup as it can handle all of the essential functions you use with your original Pacojet.
The Pacojet Junior System comes in Blue or Orange and includes:
- Pacojet Junior Device
- Pacotizing Beaker (chrome steel w/ tight-fitting lid)
- Protective Outer Beaker
- Spray Guard
- Standard Pacotizing Blade
- Rinsing Insert
- Sealing Ring & Cleaning Insert
- Recipe Flyer
- User Manual
- Voltage: 110V
- Dimensions (in): 19.6" x 7.2" x 14.2" (height x width x depth)
- Net weight: 28.4 lb (12.9 kg)
- Beaker capacity: 1.2 L (H: 5.3 in., Ø 5.1 in.)
- Maximum beaker fill volume: 0.8 L
- Temperature for pacotizing frozen foods:
-18 °C to -23 °C
0 °F to -9 °F
- Air pressure: approx. 1 bar